Even the creamiest masks at home don't mimic the spa-induced euphoria you feel after a treatment.
However, there is one little tool that mimics the feel of a beautician's cold hands massaging your skin: the jadee roller.
Our Bulex jade roller is made of original natural jade stone.
It has two ends: one that contains a larger stone (for the forehead, cheeks, jaw, and neck) and one that contains a smaller stone (for the lower eyes).
Simply put, the roller helps remove puffiness, and there is actually science behind how it works. The roller massages the lymphatic system, which is a network of tissues and organs just below the skin that helps rid the body of toxins and waste.
"Our face, like our bodies, can store excess water and be slow to eliminate toxins," explains Dr. Lamees Hamdan, the founder of Shiffa, a luxury skin care line from Dubai. . "Massaging the lymphatic system is key to helping our face move excess water, which causes puffiness. When lymph flows freely on the face, you will have clearer, healthier skin without a build-up of toxins and fluids."
- HOW TO USE:
- Use over clean skin daily for 3–5 minutes.
- Forehead: From the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline, rolling slowly towards the ear. Repeat 3 times.
- Nose, Lips and Chin: Using the large roller, work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with upper lip, lower lip and the chin. At the chin follow along the lower jaw line to under the ear lobe. Then repeat with the other side.
- Eye: Using the small roller, work the lids and under eye area. Continue rolling in strips from the corner of the eye to the ear with the small roller.
- Jawline and Neck: Begin on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
- WARNING: This skincare tool is solely intended for cosmetic use on the face and neck.